Traveling to the United States From Asia, Part 2
Traveling to the United States From Asia, Part 1
While traveling abroad can be exciting and adventurous, it can also be expensive and stressful. This article will help you prepare for traveling abroad so you can save money, time and avoid losing your hair.
- When traveling abroad do not take purses that can be opened easily. Pick-pockets in foreign countries look for unsuspecting women that have easy to access pocket books. If you take your purse or pocket book to a foreign country make sure you have a purse with a hard to access strap. The harder you make access the less you will have to worry about pick-pockets.
- Before going abroad do a little research on their customs and what is the acceptable behavior. What goes in your country may not be well received abroad. You have to remember when you are abroad you are in a sense representing the country where you live, so you want to make sure you understand the customs so you do not embarrass yourself our your country.
- If you can avoid it, leave your cell phone at home, unless you have an international plan. If you get a phone card in the country you will be traveling in, you will save more money than trying to use your cell phone without an international plan.
- Be mindful of the taxi cabs you ride in when you are abroad. If you do not have an idea where you are going then you can be taken advantage of. When you are abroad, ask the hotel desk where is the location you plan to travel to, how long should it take to get there and what should the cost be. That way you will have a better idea if the driver is trying to get over on you.
- Make sure to make a color photo copy of your ID and Passport and put these in a safe secure place so if you lose them while you are on an adventure you have access to the copies and it will be easier to prove who you are and obtain assistance.
These tips can help you when traveling abroad, but always remember nothing beats preparation. Make sure you have done your due diligence so your trip can be as safe and stress free as possible. Things happen and you cannot control every aspect of your trip, but the better prepared you are the better chance you have of avoiding major debacles.
V-Source Asia is your travel guide to tips and information when visiting Asia. The Asian culture has a long history that is rich and vibrant. There is more to this area of the world than just good food and amazing architecture. The people are very respectful and believe in treating others with well. There are always exceptions to the rule, but by far the people here are wonderful.
To understand the culture is to understand the people. When visiting Asia, visit this blog as we will give you the insights you need to have a productive business trip or relaxing vacation. We have firsthand knowledge of the countries in Asia, and we will bring you up-to-date information that will help you maximize your travels to this wonderful continent.
We will also have virtual tours of our travels to Asia (the v in v-source), that can help you get a feel for the place and what to expect while you are there. We have traveled all across the continent and our job is to bring you the most authoritative information you can find on the web. The will be your Virtual Source of information for all things Asia.
The food will be described so you can experience the cuisine not just as a tourist experience, but as the locals do. Places to see and adventures to take will be a major topic of discussion. When traveling to Asian you want to make sure to embrace all the culture has to offer. Places to stay will be another topic we will go over to help you choose the right place for your travels. In addition to the transportation options available to you. Renting cars is a possibility, but you want to make sure you know your way around and their driving rules before even attempting this.
We will help you understand the culture so you can immerse yourself in all Asia has to offer. Our goal is to make you an informed visitor so when you are there the locals will be amazed by how you conduct yourself and how well you interact with the locals.
As the title says we are your Virtual Source for all things Asia related, so check out this blog the next time you are planning that amazing trip to one of our most treasured areas of the world. So let us teach you what we have learned so you can make your trip whether business or personal, one of the best experiences you’ve had abroad.